Camden County Personal Injury Lawyers
Camden County, New Jersey, is located on the state’s western side, bordering the Delaware River and the City of Philadelphia. Camden County is the birthplace of drive-in movie theaters and condensed soup, first canned in 1897 at the Campbell’s Soup Company.
Many Camden County residents suffer injuries due to negligence. Sustaining an injury through someone else’s actions can be emotionally and financially challenging for many, with costly medical bills, lost wages, and property damage. If you have suffered an injury, our experienced Camden County personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of David S. Rochman can fight for you to obtain the compensation you deserve.
What Kinds of Personal Injury Cases Do You Handle?
Our personal injury lawyers provide legal services to Camden Country residents who have sustained injuries in several accident types, including:
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Work-Related Accidents
How Can a Camden County Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me With My Case?
Hiring a lawyer after an accident offers many benefits, including knowing that your claim is handled correctly while focusing on recovery. When you work with the Law Office of David S. Rochman, our personal injury lawyers can:
- Investigate the accident scene.
- Review accident and police reports.
- Interview witnesses.
- File required documents.
- Gather evidence.
- Consult experts, if necessary.
- Negotiate with insurance companies.
- Represent you in court if your case moves to trial.
Does New Jersey Have a Statute of Limitations for Filing a Claim?
New Jersey’s statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim is two years from the date of the accident or the date of death.
Why Should I Hire the Law Office of David S. Rochman?
David S. Rochman, Esq. has more than 30 years of experience. When you hire our team at the Law Office of David S. Rochman, you can expect:
- Availability: We are always available when you need us.
- Dedication: Our dedication to clients is unparalleled.
- Dogged tenacity: We never give up fighting for clients’ rights.
- Knowledge and experience: We have extensive knowledge and experience in personal injury matters.
- Outstanding representation: We have established a solid reputation for obtaining maximum compensation for our clients.
- Regular communication: We will answer all your questions and keep you informed and apprised throughout the process.
We also offer free initial consultations, and our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis.
Camden County Personal Injury Lawyers at the Law Office of David S. Rochman Help Injured Clients Seek Compensation
If someone else’s negligence has injured you, our experienced Camden County personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of David S. Rochman can fight to seek the justice and compensation you deserve. Call us at 856-751-2345 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, we serve clients in Burlington County and the surrounding areas.