Cinnaminson Township Car Accident Lawyers
Cinnaminson Township, New Jersey borders the Delaware River and Pennsylvania. The area sees a lot of traffic, and car accidents are commonplace.
If another motorist’s negligence has injured you, our experienced Cinnaminson Township car accident lawyers at the Law Office of David S. Rochman can help you seek compensation.
What Types of Car Accidents Do We Handle in Cinnaminson Township?
Traffic congestion in New Jersey is common, particularly in highly populated urban areas, resulting in many accidents yearly. In Cinnaminson Township, we handle numerous types of car accident cases, including but not limited to:
- Head-on collisions.
- Low-speed collisions.
- Rear-end collisions.
- T-bone or side-impact collisions.
What Are Common Causes of Car Accidents in Cinnaminson Township?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, nearly all traffic accidents are caused by human errors, the most common being:
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving is caused by cell phone use, onboard technology use, interacting or arguing with passengers, eating, and many other driving activities.
- Drowsy driving: Sleep deprivation causes the same neurological impairments as alcohol or drugs.
- Drunk driving: Drugs and alcohol inhibit and reduce brain function, reaction time, and focus, blurs vision, and more neurological effects.
- Reckless driving: Aggressive maneuvers such as excessive lane changes, cutting off others, and disobeying traffic laws pose a significant risk to others.
- Speeding: One of the most common causes of accidents, driving above the speed limit reduces the ability to stop quickly.
- Tailgating: Traveling too close to others reduces a safe stopping distance.
- Weather: Rain, snow, and ice can lead to severe accidents.
How Can a Cinnaminson Township Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me?
If you are injured in a car accident, you should be focused on your recovery. A lawyer can do the following:
- Investigate and gather evidence.
- Consult with experts if needed.
- Negotiate or take the case to trial if necessary.
- Protect your rights.
Is There a Deadline to File a Claim for My Injuries?
In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim is two years from the accident or date of death.
What Should I Do if I am in a Car Accident?
The actions you take following an accident can benefit your claim significantly. You should do the following after a car accident:
- Call the police and report the accident and injuries.
- Photograph the scene.
- Ask witnesses for contact information and statements.
- Seek a medical evaluation. Some internal injuries have delayed symptoms and can be life-threatening, and the doctor’s report is crucial to your claim.
- Maintain all records and correspondence related to the accident.
- Consult an experienced Cinnaminson Township car accident lawyer as soon as possible.
What Compensation Can I Seek After a Car Accident?
In New Jersey, each driver must use their auto insurance to cover medical and other expenses, regardless of fault. If someone else’s negligence causes severe injuries, you may be entitled to compensation that covers the following:
- Current and future medical needs.
- Lost wages and future earnings.
- Partial or total disability.
Cinnaminson Township Car Accident Lawyers at the Law Office of David S. Rochman Help Clients Injured by Negligent Drivers
If you have been injured in a crash, talk to our experienced Cinnaminson Township car accident lawyers at the Law Office of David S. Rochman. Call us today at 856-751-2345 or contact us online for a free consultation. Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, we serve clients in Burlington County and the surrounding areas.